When I first started thinking about essentials oils, I was overwhelmed. I didn’t know where or how to get started. What should I do? Where should I buy?
I had so many questions. So. Many.
So, let me start off by telling you my why to purchase Young Living.
After hours and days at my computer researching and comparing, these points struck me. Let me share.
First, I noticed that they had 20+ years of business in the industry and that they were a leader in essential oil research and distillation processes. “That is good,” I thought. But what sold me completely was their seed to seal.
Then I looked deeper.
- Each batch of oils is rigorously tested in-house for therapeutic viability. Check.
- Young Living has their own farms across the world. Check.
- They are open to people visiting the farms to watch and participate in the harvest and distillation processes. Check. (And quite honestly, I loved this transparency.)
- They submit their oils to AIRASE for purity testing. Check.
- Young Living has over 120 singles and blends and this meant that I would have a selection of oils at my fingertips. Check.
- There is a guarantee on the purity and potency of every oil. Check.
- Their oils do not have expiration dates. Check.
I realize something good when I see it. I knew that I trusted Young Living. And if you are still pondering the difference, let me break it down for you. Most essential oils that are out on the market contain chemicals, pesticide byproducts, or are purposefully cut with other ingredients to lengthen their oil harvests. Due to poor labeling laws, these bottles can have the words “pure” on the title. Therefore, it is important to know where your essential oils are coming from.
The best way to begin with oils is with the premium starter kit. This kit will give you all the most sought after oils that can be used every day and in every way. And therein lies the secret of making the most out of your starter kit—understand that there are a million uses for every oil. I use my oils for my beauty products, cleaning products, and to help support my mood. It has saved me so much money because I love what I am using and I can skip over those aisles in the store, I call this transfer buying. Extra bonus = knowing exactly what is in all the products I am using.
Here is what comes in the kit:
- Premium Essential Oils Collection:
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
- Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
- Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge
- Member Resources
Another secret to make the most of your kit: Who you get your starter kit from makes a difference. Most people don’t contemplate this, but it is important. Who you work with will determine the resources and support that you have afterward. So, if you are excited to start making rollers, have issues that you want to tackle right away, have DIY beauty or cleaning products you want to create, you want to align yourself with someone who can sponsor your growth.
What to ask your potential enroller:
- Do you have a network of people that I can work with?
- Does your network focus on education?
- Do they have literature and graphics that I can look through, use and read?
- Will I have access to experienced users?
Our team has this and more. There are thousands of members, and growing, so you will never feel alone.
Ready to get started with a kit, start here.